Oh my! I have pretty much decided I am getting headaches from the weather - whenever I have a headache, it is pretty much guaranteed that it is overcast/rainy. Thank goodness after today it is supposed to clear up for the next week! 2 days of headaches is enough for me. I have been taking 1 extra strength Tylenol every 4 - 6 hours, but it barely takes the edge off.
On a more positive note, baby's kicks are getting so much stronger! I still feel lots of flutters, but more and more I'm jumping because a kick will surprise me! Poor Steve - he keeps asking if I'm ok. I still am anxious to feel him more often, because it makes me nervous to not feel him. I'm pretty sure that I'm feeling him more than what I think - maybe I need to try and keep track how many times I feel him through the day. I know I'm getting closer to that point where it will be more and more often.
Oh, funny story - I had talked about names with my best friend (she has two boys) and told her that I really like the name Ian. Well, that's the name of her youngest's best friend. So, she told him that I am having a baby boy and that I was thinking of naming him Ian. He looked up at her and his lower lip poked out and he said "But what about Chad?" Chad is his name. So cute! He was so upset that I wasn't going to name baby Chad. I told her to tell him that he is my special Chad and I can't have another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sorry about the headaches - hope it stays sunny!
ReplyDeleteToo funny on the names. My niece told me to name ours Emma and Riley (she already has cousins named that) so that way all her cousins would be emma and riley