Wow! Baby boy is getting stronger! He was kicking like crazy last night - Steve got to feel him and he was amazed at how much harder the kicks are getting. Neither of us call him Ian yet, we always say either baby or baby boy. My best friend calls him Baby Ian. Hopefully we stick with that name... I'm still really liking Evan, though. I am hoping once we see him, we will know that Ian works. If not, we may be totally out of luck!
I had 1 person ask me if I'm pregnant this week. She is a parent of one of my incoming students, and her son told her I'm pregnant and won't be teaching next year. I told her I would be starting the school year and then taking off until after Christmas. So, she's stuck with me!
I had another person ask me when I'm due!! First time! I guess I am finally looking pregnant - it only took 24 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It is nice when people actually can tell you are pregnant rather than wondering if you just put on a few pounds. LOL Things are really moving along. Any new belly shots??
ReplyDelete