I went to the doctor today. Nothing too exciting. I've gained 7 3/4 pounds (I like saying that much better than 8 pounds). Baby's heartrate was 142. Fundal height was 24 1/2 cm (I need to look up about that...). Blood pressure was 104/68. I was told to drink more water because there were trace proteins in my urine - but that could have been because it was early in the morning. I'm pretty sure I will start to float soon! She doesn't have a problem with me going to Colorado next week. No restrictions other than drink a lot of fluids and stop every hour and a half. I'm not sure that I'm really looking forward to this trip... But it should be interesting!
I go for my Gestational Diabetes test on August 4th, which is also my next appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Drink that water lady!!! Have a nice time on your trip and take care of that baby in there. :)
ReplyDelete