Wow, time flies! Things have been absolutely nuts around here. I think they will slow down come August... UGH!
We had Spring Fling at school, youth Sunday at church, and track season is wrapping up. Spring Fling took most of my time. We were able to raise over $1300 for the PTO, so that is wonderful!
I had another appointment today. VERY uneventful and fast! The nurse was so nice. I mentioned having so many headaches (I basically had a headache for a week straight) but my blood pressure is ok, so they aren't worried. Just take it easy and drink more fluids next time. I also asked about my sciatic nerve hurting and she said to try and sit up straight on the couch rather than leaning on the arm like I usually do (and am doing now). The dr came in and asked how I was doing and if I have any summer vacations planned. As we were talking, she did the doppler but I couldn't hear anything. I guess she got a reading, because within 10 seconds she was cleaning it up. I am allowed to go to Colorado in July, I just need to take my chart and stop every hour and a half. I'm sure the kids will be thrilled with that! My next appt is in 3 weeks (May 27th) and then we will schedule my BIG ultrasound for 2 weeks after that. I'm kicking myself for not scheduling it while I was there today. I may call tomorrow to do that. Then it's done and I'll have a date!
I found the baby's heartbeat last night for the first time. It was so amazing. I had Steve listen as well and he had a huge smile on his face. I listened to it again when I got home today and am pretty sure baby was kicking the doppler. I didn't move the doppler and would get a loud "thunk" every now and then. I can't wait until I can feel that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How very cute. Time is really going by fast. I can't believe you are 15 weeks already and so close to that big ultrasound. I think is funny that they wait until 20 weeks to do the gender since I found out at 13 weeks, but that is just the way it is done for singletons. I can't wait to find out the big news. Take it easy and keep baking that baby. :D
ReplyDelete