My big ultrasound is scheduled for June 9th at 8:00am!! We have decided to find out (I think). For today, anyway. I am so excited! I want to pick a name (we have a girl's name, we think) and start on the nursery. My mom and Steve's mom insist baby is a girl and Steve's Nana says boy. I originally thought boy, but now I'm not sure.
I think I felt baby move on Friday. I haven't felt anything since, but it was a feeling I'd never felt before - like popcorn popping. I shushed Steve (he had been talking to me) and just waited, but it never happened again. I keep waiting - I know it will be happening soon!
11 days of school! 1 week until my next appt! 3 weeks until my big ultrasound! 22 1/2 weeks until baby is here! LOL! Seems like not very much time!
I added a new belly pic to the side - it's been awhile since the last one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


EEK June 9th :) I can NOT wait :) I'm guessing GIRLIE :)
ReplyDelete