Oh Baby!

Oh Baby!
20 week ultrasound

Thursday, March 11, 2010

So tired

I am absolutely exhausted lately. I went to bed at 8:30 last night, and now it's 8:45, and I think I could go to bed. I got a call from the dr's office today. Scared the crap out of me!! But she said nothing serious, just that my iron level is a bit low. They look for a 12 and mine is 11.8. So close. I need to take an iron supplement and she suggested taking it with orange juice.

I told everyone at school yesterday. They were mostly excited for me. I do have to say that it was much more fun when it was just my best friend and I knowing. It was pretty cool having our own little secret. But I'm glad everyone will know why I go to the bathroom so often... My best friend says she thinks that we're having a girl. I have thought boy since the beginning. But now I'm not as sure. My mom says girl as well. Someone asked me if we've decided on any names - I had to laugh out loud! We haven't even discussed names - other than to reminisce at how much we disagreed last time. I said no, and we won't do that or discuss any large purchases for quite awhile yet. Someone else told me how uncomfortable I'll be this summer. Really? Why does everyone feel it necessary to point out the negatives?? How painful labor is going to be... how uncomfortable you're going to get... how much work needs to be done... Can't I enjoy this? I just blow them off when they say things, but it is getting on my nerves... And it's only day 2 of them knowing!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand it when people say negative things like that.. I'm glad you just ignore it... Enjoy your pregnancy girl!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought summer was a GREAT time to be pregnant - layers of clothing are much harder when you are feeling big :). Enjoy!! And I think after all this time, you'll look forward to all of the "bad" things everyone else is pointing out, because it will mean you will be a MOMMY! - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete

My Pregnancy

Lilypie Maternity tickers